LAMDA (London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art) Graded Performance Examinations in Acting Solo and Introductory Examinations for young people 6 – 18 y.o.
OVER THE LAST THREE YEARS OUR STUDENTS ACHIEVED 100% PASS RATE AND 74% OF THEM PASSED THEIR EXAMS WITH DISTINCTION.
By taking LAMDA Examinations in Acting your children will learn skills so vital for their future:
- they will learn voice projection and modulation;
- their speech will become clearer;
- they will learn how to control their body and how to understand body language;
- they will understand the importance of commitment and hard work for achieving their goals;
- their memory skills will be stretched;
- they will learn the importance of focusing when working on a specific task;
- they will be constantly analysing their own behaviour and the behaviour of their characters;
- they will learn how to research the characters;
- they will get knowledge of Stanislavski System;
- they will get extra UCAS points by passing the exams.
Acting Solo Exams
for 9 – 18 y.o.
for 6 – 8 y.o.
Grade 6 – Bronze
Grade 7 – Silver
Grade 8 – Gold
School year 4
School year 5
School year 6
School year 7
School year 8
School year 9
School year 10
School year 11
Stage One – School year 1
Stage Two – School year 2
Stage Three – School year 3
After these exams students will progress to the main Acting Exams.
Lessons are held on
Tuesdays and Fridays
Launceston Methodist Church Hall
Half an hour class for two students – £6 each
Grades Entry – Grade 5
Half an hour class – £12.50
Grade 6 – Grade 8
One hour class – £25
Classes 2019 will be run weekly from 7 January to 14 June.
To arrange private lessons or for more information please contact Oksana on 01566 782496
Next exams – 15th and/or 16th June 2018
Exams will take place in Plymouth
Rosie – 88% in Grade 1 (2018)
Rosie – 98% in Grade Entry (2017)
Olly – 86% in Grade 4 (2018)
Clare – 98% in Grade 5 (2016)